Melodramatic Fool

Thursday, August 03, 2006

Une Nana Cool

I just received a package from my Japanese host sisters Mariko and Miwako. They sent me a present along with greeting cards from my Otosan and Okasan (dad and mom). It was very sweet. I got this really cute, salmon colored tank top and underpants from a store called Une Nana Cool. The brand kinda intrigued me for it was the first time I've heard of it. Google didn't pull much websites in English so there wasn't much I could gather.

Apparently Une Nana Cool is a French expression for smart girl. The store was set up by the famous Wacoal from Japan in February 2001. It specializes in hip and fashionable undergarments for the younger crowd. One shop in Sendai city even combines a pastry shop with a lingerie store. Hmm... Interesting. Hopefully I get to visit the shop myself on my next trip to Japan. Granting I can save up much money to finance my stay in one of the most expensive cities in the world. Ganbaro!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home