Melodramatic Fool

Monday, August 21, 2006

David Yurman



I don't exactly consider myself as an accesories-type-of-person, for one thing, I have a habit of losing tiny items right after I've worn them. Albeit a number of jewelry boxes given to me a few birthdays or Christmases ago, I still can't seem to flip the lid open to stow my gems in the safety of a velvety container. I usually lay them on the nearest flat surface and the next thing I know I lost a pair of earrings.

Just recently, I'm increasingly fascinated by jewelry adorned by topaz (but throwing in a few diamonds here ad there wouldn't hurt either). The hue is very elegant yet sort of imbibes a playful and innocent nature. I'm particularly fond of the the David Yurman collection. Although it may take years of sheer hard work for me to actually afford one, just looking at the pictures give me much pleasure. Here are some of my favorites courtesy of
www.davidyurman.com.


David Yurman
Blue Topaz Quatrefoil Earrings $1,400.00
Sterling silver and pavé diamond quatrefoil earrings with blue topaz briolette drops.
0.24 total diamond carat weight.

David Yurman
Diamond & Topaz Confetti Ring $750.00
From the Confetti Ice™ Collection, a sterling silver Cable ring with faceted diamonds,
iolite, blue topaz, and London blue topaz. 0.05 total carat weight.



David Yurman
Linked Renaissance Blue Topaz Bracelet $2,450.00
From the Linked Renaissance Collection, sterling silver bracelet with faceted blue topaz, pavé diamonds, and Cable detail. 7 1/4"L.

David Yurman
Linked Renaissance Blue Topaz Earrings $995.00
From the Linked Renaissance Collection, sterling silver earrings with faceted blue topaz, pavé diamonds, and Cable detail.
David Yurman
Briolette Drop Earrings $850.00
Sterling silver briolette drop earrings with faceted London blue topaz,
diamonds, pearls, and logos. 7 1/2"L.
David Yurman
Blue Topaz & Diamond Oval Ring $1,250.00
From the DY Signature Oval Collection™. Faceted blue topaz ring with pavé diamond bevel. Sterling silver shank with engraved logo on side. 14mm x 10mm.

David Yurman (born October 12, 1942) is the founder of the David Yurman jewelry company. His signature jewelery line is comprised of "cable" jewelry, made from twisted, sterling silver ropes.

Established in 1979, the company is internationally recognized as one of America's leading fine jewelers. Yurman, along with his wife Sybil, have sought, in the company's words, "to fuse art, fashion and fine jewelry." The company is also notable for its use of supermodels. As of 2006, Naomi Watts is the face of the brand.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home